Steaming after giving birth is the ideal healing modality and used regularly in many places around the world and the most common use of vaginal steaming. Depending on type of delivery and postpartum condition, your individual protocol may vary.
If you have ANY of the following:
- History of short menstrual cycles (27 days or less)
- Labor started naturally before 39 weeks
- Fresh spotting during pregnancy
- Period returned before 9 months postpartum
- 30 days postpartum and continue to have fresh,red blood (not brown blood)
The Nurture herbal blend is the most beneficial and the most important to use.
The Cleanse herbal blend is appropriate for all other postpartum women who don't have any of the listed symptom. Note: This protocol uses an advance setup and requires the use of a mini hot plate, or mini crock pot (not included) while steaming.
- 30 day supply of herbs
- detailed written protocol
- reusable teabag for preparing herbs